Upstream Learning Staff
Kim Roeske, Teacher/Program Director
Kim is the program director and certified contact teacher for Upstream Learning. She is married to Todd Roeske, pastor of Mt. Drum Lutheran Church. She has lived in several states and countries including Taiwan and the Philippines. She and Todd have 4 daughters whom they've home-schooled for 20 years. She also has two little granddaughters, along with dogs, cats and egg-laying chickens! Kim has taught piano and guitar to local students, and is excited about hands-on learning.
Mary Howarth-Hernandez, Program Assistant
Mary has lived in the Copper Valley for the past 19 years. She has worked for the Copper River School District in the past, helping students with reading using the Linda-mood Bell program and assessing students with the Dibels and Aimsweb programs. She comes from the Parents As Teachers program through RurAL Cap, where she worked in child development with families and children ages birth-5. She has one son, Michael James (MJ). She has 3 dogs who all love to walk regularly. She also loves to quilt and sew in her spare time. We enjoy Mary's enthusiasm, efficiency, energy and talent at Upstream Learning!
- Shaun Streyle, Principal and CRSD Vice Superintendent - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tammy Van Wyhe, CRSD Superintendent - email@example.com
- Dr. Kathy Everett, Ed. D, Director of Programs and Interventions, SPED - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Van Vyhe, CRSD Technology Coordinator - email@example.com
- Jim Lorence, CRSD Guidance Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org